Achieving True Self (ATS) wants to invest in you!
At ATS, you have the opportunity to make a change in the life of a child. As a Behavior Technician, you will use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to provide 1:1 direct services in family homes and community settings. You will get to have fun and let your personality shine while applying individualized treatment!
We offer paid training, professional development with field experts, and opportunities for external education. You will be a part of an exceptionally supportive work environment where team members thrive, feel valued, and are ultimately appreciated for their contributions.
Benefits of working at Achieving True Self:
- Competitive pay
- Full and part-time opportunities
- Bi-weekly paydays
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Options
- Travel time reimbursement
- Continued education supervision opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Company Chromebook provided
- High school diploma
- A valid driver's license with proof of car insurance and a good driving record
- Your own reliable vehicle
Already an RBT or BCaBA? You can grow with us!
- BCaBA certification
- RBT certification
- BCAT certification
- Behavior analysis certification from an organization that is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute
Don’t meet any of these? We would still love to talk to you!
- Carry out individualized treatment and behavior intervention plans as defined by the BCBA/QHCP in home, school and/or community settings
- Collect data as defined within the plan
- Be a part of the ongoing assessment of consumer strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences
- Help to transfer skills to families and caregivers as directed
- Record data within the Electronic Health Records (EHR) system