Freddy’s Restaurant General Manager
Since being established in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has opened more than 300 locations and earned the title as one of the fastest growing chains in the country! Visit FreddysUSA.com to see our growth.
We’re looking for a great manager who loves working with people – that’s what our business is all about. We’re looking for the person who’s excited to come into work each day, ready to take on challenges and develop a team that’s almost like a second family. Our ideal candidate is skilled at communication and intellectually curious. He or she is able to learn quickly, move quickly and deliver results while never skimping on high-quality guest hospitality. Our General Managers are asked to take ownership of the business results. A strong understanding of business practices is required.
Job Requirements - Do you have what it takes?
- 4 years restaurant management experience
- College diploma, high school diploma or GED
- Active ServSafe certification preferred
- Ability to uphold Freddy’s standards for the three pillars: Hospitality, Quality and Cleanliness
- Ability to observe, analyze and execute improvements on the floor
- Ability to lead a team (coaching, counseling, motivating and developing)
- Ability to recruit, build and develop a team of talented individuals
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to be a brand ambassador
- Ability to travel (all expenses paid) for management training and personal development
- Ability to smartly manage a P&L and make decisions to control key costs
- Ability to execute a successful revenue period
- Ability to maintain integrity throughout all situations and experiences
A day in the life of our General Managers can include the following duties:
- Hands-on leadership of daily operations with a sense of urgency
- Going above and beyond to wow the guest, listening to and handling guest complaints effectively
- Completion of store checklists to maintain cleanliness of store, hospitality of staff and quality of food
- Hiring and scheduling
- Inventory control and ordering
- Store financial analysis (including payroll)
- Marketing and community relations
- Build and maintain a team culture, and create a productive and fun environment
- No visible tattoos, facial hair or piercings
- Must be able to work up to a 12-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions
- Will be required to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and team members to ensure the safety of all parties
- Will require full range of physical motion such as: bending, reaching, climbing a ladder, etc.
Our perfect candidate will receive these benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus profit sharing opportunities (up to $100k!)
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance (we pay 50%!)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee dining program
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 6 months
- Ongoing training and career development
If you are a motivated and detailed executor who thrives while leading a team through a rapidly changing workday, then we hope to see your application today!