What is Papa?
Papa is a fun and rewarding service designed to help support seniors in their everyday lives.
Papa is the perfect part-time job for energetic individuals looking to make money while making meaningful connections with others in your area.
As a Papa Pal, you can choose which type of visit you’d like to conduct.
Visits can include:
- Transportation: Drive Members to the doctor, to work, to the bank, or anywhere they need to go.
- Companionship: Engage in great conversations with our Members, watch movies, play board games, and more.
- House Tasks: Help our Members around the house with laundry, light cleaning, meal prep, and more.
- Errands: Take our Members grocery shopping, to the bank, hair salon or anywhere they need to go.
Why you should be a Papa Pal:
- Great source of income. Earn up to $15/hr in your free time.
- Get bonus payments. Along with your pay rate, you can earn daily and weekly bonuses and increase your earnings.
- Work when it suits you. Work as little or as much as you like.
- Have a lasting impact on someone's life. Papa Pals enhance the lives of others in their community by providing companionship and support. Work you'll truly love doing.
Requirements to work with Papa:
- Valid U.S issued driver's license.
- Valid car insurance.
- Clean & dependable vehicle.
- Energetic, patient, reliable personality.
- Available to work 10 to 40 hours per week.
Nice to have, not required:
- Customer service experience.
- Prior experience working with seniors, or as a caregiver.
- Knowledge or interest in the medical field.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
- Has (or willing to open) a checking account for direct deposit
- Speaks English
- Valid driver's license
3525 Middle Road, Bettendorf, IA 52722
9.3 miles • Full-time • $15.25 to $16.25 hourly
Posting ID: 631863010Posted: 2021-07-14Job Title: Pal Caregiver