Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityLocation: Remote - Central Region
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As the Service Solutions Specialist for the Region, you will be responsible for the design, engineering, configuration, implementation, commissioning and ongoing support/maintenance and upgrades of all Operational Technology (OT), Enterprise Applications and Connected Services delivered into the service Line of Business (LOB). This will also include ensuring to adhere to the centralization and standardization of OT, ICT and Cybersecurity implementation and services to promote, deliver and maintain more connected, operational critical solutions to our customers, ensuring alignment and consistency with global standards and guidelines.
The role will be required to drive alignment and standardization of the installation, upgrades and support maintenance of the OT, Enterprise Applications and Connected Services that regularly form part of Honeywell's solutions to ensure we can execute effectively for our customers, reduce our risk, cycle times, variation, and cost to deliver/service. This will also include working with peers to identify areas where we can streamline delivery by utilizing digital deployment tools and centralized deployment standards.
Some travel, as needed at 10% to support customer needs.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of Honeywell OT, Enterprise Applications and Connected Services
- Valid Driver's License
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- Strong understanding of Honeywell's OT, Enterprise Applications and Connected Services (EBI, DVM, Energy Manager, Forge, OBS, Pulse, Vector etc.)
- Strong understanding of industry standard communications protocols (BACnet, Modbus, OPC, SNMP, API)
- Knowledge of ICT/Cybersecurity fundamentals
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
- Fundamental knowledge of 3rd party IoT technologies and software applications
- Fundamental knowledge of Honeywell field applications (HVAC, Security, CCTV, Fire etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and directing work activities according to priorities, and to meet deadlines involving multiple systems projects and vendors.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to develop innovative and creative solutions in a complex multiple systems environment
- Understanding of Honeywell building technologies and application (BMS, Security, CCTV, Fire etc)
- Essential - Proven track record in a project engineering capacity involved in the design and delivery of technology-based projects
- Previous exposure to a site base, construction environment
- Exposure to Sales bid process
- Involvement in Design and Construct Projects
- JOB ID: HRD124774
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 9901 Linn Station Road,Louisville,Kentucky,40223,United States
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.