United States of America City/Cities:
Atlanta Travel Required:
00% - 25% Relocation Provided:Job Posting End Date:
June 15, 2021 Shift:Job Description Summary: Position Overview
This role is responsible for supporting the creation of the $20BN Coca-Cola System Revenue Plan for North America Operating Unit (NAOU). The role requires strong stakeholder collaboration, technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the NAOU bottler and System revenue plan is accurately reflected in Anaplan and other planning systems for each of the key stakeholders – Brand, National Retail Sales (NRS) and Franchise Leadership & Bottler
- Assist with design, creation and implementation of analytical tools that support clients in developing the bottler revenue plan (clients include – NRS, Bottler RGM, Zones, Franchise Leadership, Warehouse, National Foodservice, NAOU Finance, Commercial Leaders)
- Provides support for the development and stewardship of the NAOU annual bottler revenue plan
- Act as a SME to client groups to support the delivery of quality input into the planning process (process and tools)
- Support the annual Bottler Revenue Planning Process. Ensure that all Planning milestones are achieved through the on-time delivery of tools and plan updates that enable clients to provide high quality and timely input into the planning process
- Support the creation of Annual Revenue Targets, incorporating input from key stakeholders. Update planning tools, diligently capturing inputs from key stakeholders, ensuring accuracy of the inputs and of the resulting price / revenue / volume targets at each step throughout the planning process. Deliver the base updates and plan-scaling processes. Enable key processes that result in annual plan targets that are aligned across all key stakeholders
- Responsible for the delivery of reports and analytics as needed by stakeholders to understand the composition of the plan and degree of stretch relative to current business trends
- Develop a collaborative partnership with key stakeholders across NAOU and bottler teams
- Participate in weekly planning routines providing process updates as needed to stakeholders in NRS/Channels, Brands / Categories, Zones, Bottlers / Franchise, Finance NAOU Leadership.
- Develop and maintain planning tools. Responsible for executing improvements to the planning tools and process as needed to better facilitate the planning process and create value for stakeholders.
- Strong technical, problem solving & analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and database modeling skills required
- Expertise with Anaplan and Microsoft Access skills preferred
- High level of tenacity and attention to detail
- Curiosity – drive to identify better ways to work, to understand the what behind the numbers
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong strategic & systematic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Identify client needs and creates value; proven ability to work with high degree of autonomy once given direction.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree (engineering, finance, business)
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in sales, finance or RGM with expertise in customer planning, focused on delivery of world-class results in a complex, distributed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver upon results; ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Experience working on complex analytical problems
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong technical skills to solve complex problems
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Visionto learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.