L&M Electric is looking for a high-intensity, hardworking RESIDENTIAL electrical technician with a minimum of 3 years of RESIDENTIAL electrical experience. It is imperative that a potential candidate have a clean drivers license; a candidate must also be able to pass a drug test at any given time during their employment.
· 401k Program with Match After 1 Year of Service.
· Paid Holidays
· 5 Days Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service. 10 Days Paid Vacation after 5 Years of Service.
· L&M Electric offers Medical and Dental Insurance. The company picks up half of the cost if you chose to receive insurance through the company.
· Company Vehicle Provided
· Overtime Pay.
· Knowing all electrical codes that pertain to residential electrical work.
· Knowing how to correctly install all receptacles, switches, light fixtures, etc.
· Installing single pole, 3-way and 4-way switches.
· Correctly mounting ceiling fans and light fixtures.
· Safely working on extension ladders.
· Working in extreme temperatures.
· Building good rapport with homeowners and builders.
· “Hot-punching” houses, i.e. checking to make sure that all receptacles, switches, light fixtures, etc. are functioning properly.
· Measuring wire lengths for rough-ins.
· Trouble-shooting all potential issues that may occur including: arc-fault breakers, switches, light fixtures, receptacles, etc. Example: if a 3-way switch does not work, find out what is causing the issue and create a solution within code to correct the problem.