District Sales Manager - PEO
Management - Sales VA - Fairfax, VA - Glen Allen MAN-21-00146
Manages district sales effort in accordance with corporate guidelines to increase client base through the implementation of specifically approved sales and marketing programs.
- Manages the achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line within area of district responsibility and within budgeted financial guidelines.
- Recruits, selects and directs sales staff in meeting or exceeding corporate goals. Monitors attainment versus forecast and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Identifies potential management candidates and brings to the attention of the Zone Manager.
- Manages line by line items of corporate assigned budgets.
- Projects a positive image in representing the corporation to clients and the community.
- Cultivates and develops through the sales staff a referral network among the certified public accountants community, enrolled agents and bookkeepers.
- Works with branch managers to develop mutual objectives and problem-solving issues using partnership principles.
- Ensures accuracy of weekly activity reports and audits commission and expense reports.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of assigned sales representatives in technical knowledge, competitive knowledge, and sales skills knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Marketing
- 3 years of experience in Sales or marketing.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Open Date 08/02/2021
Category Management - Sales
Is this a bilingual position? No
More than just a paycheck.
We hold a strong commitment to our culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them.
Click to Learn More