Retail Cosmetics Sales Consultant
Experienced Retail Cosmetics Sales Consultants—do you have a passion for helping others and marketing products? Bring your experience to work for you where people love to shop! Boscov's is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For nearly 100 years, Boscov's has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Retail Cosmetics Sales Consultant to join our growing retail team working in our cosmetics counter.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic team, you will assist with customer events, discuss strategies and ideas to drive the sales with your management team, and act as an ambassador for your product line. Your ability to build strong relationships with our customers will ensure your success in this dynamic role. If you are looking for a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding retail career with a company known for quality and big savings, apply today!
As a Retail Cosmetics Sales Consultant for the cosmetics counter, you will be responsible for selling merchandise, product knowledge, providing customer service by fulfilling customers' merchandise needs, and maintaining the appearance of the selling floor and stock area.
Additional responsibilities of the Retail Cosmetics Sales Consultant include:
• Providing customer service and product knowledge of cosmetic products
• Accurately and efficiently completing all paperwork and transactions while adhering to company policies and procedures
• Tracking daily/weekly sales and completing reports
• Maintaining an awareness of advertised merchandise
• Maintaining stock by assisting in receiving, straightening, and replenishing merchandise
Successful candidates for the Retail Cosmetics Sales Consultant for the cosmetic counter role should have the ability to actively engage customers, sell merchandise, and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the Retail Cosmetics Sales Consultant include:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong cosmetics sales experience, preferred
• Must enjoy working with customers, be sales-directed, and committed to excellent customer service
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to learn selling skills and to operate a POS terminal and telxon
• Ability to work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends availability
At Boscov's, we value our employees, and that's why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our retail operations team, you will be eligible to receive:
• Competitive pay structure – hourly rate plus commissions
• Weekly Pay
• Paid Vacations and Personal days
• Liberal Employee Discounts
• Opportunity for Advancement
• Much More!
Work where people love to shop!
Equal Opportunity Employer