Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company that offers you more… including the opportunity to earn an ECE college degree for free!
Have you ever wanted to work in a position that you felt at HOME? We are currently offering a $600 Hiring Incentive for full-time positions
at Bright Horizons at BelleFair!*
Our early childhood center is located in a closed community in BelleFair
. Our center has five classrooms, lots of natural light, and a beautiful, updated playground. We are hiring a Toddler Teacher
to work with 18 months - 3 year olds to begin by August
and a Infant Teacher to work with 3 months - 18 months
to work full-time, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm or 12:00 pm - 6:00pm
.Apply today to join the Bright Horizons at BelleFair family! Individual job requirements are listed below. Bright Horizons
is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one ofFORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," weinvite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE, including:
- Extensive benefits*including 401(k), health insurance, andpaid time off
- Beautifulchildcarecenterswith extensive resources and an engagingcurriculum designed toalign withNAEYCstandards
At Bright Horizonsyou will:
- Create andimplementhands-on activities based on your observations ofchildren's interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments andimportant milestones ofthechildren in your care
Must meet state and company minimumeducation and experiencerequirements:
- At least 18 years of age withahigh school diploma orGED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- At least sixmonths of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Early childhood coursework, CDA,Associate or Bachelors Degree in ECE required
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.Applications are open only to those who meet minimum qualifications. *Hiring Incentive is offered for full-time positions in which candidates apply between June 1 - July 31, 2021. Eligibility requirements apply.
**Benefitsmayvary dependent uponpart-time or full-time status.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.