Boscov's Retail Loss Prevention Manager
Experienced Retail Loss Prevention Managers—bring your experience to work for you where people love to shop! Boscov's is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For nearly 100 years, Boscov's has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Retail Loss Prevention Managers to join our growing team.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic management team, you will supervise a team of associates to ensure they develop the skills needed to protect the assets of the company. Your previous management experience along with your strong asset protection skills will ensure your success in this dynamic leadership role. If you are looking for a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding management career with a company known for quality and big savings, apply today!
As a member of the management team, the Retail Loss Prevention Manager will supervise and participate in the monitoring of all areas of the store to ensure the safety and security of company assets.
Additional responsibilities of the Retail Loss Prevention Manager include:
• Enforce Company policies and coordinate procedures set forth by Corporate Loss Prevention. Perform audits and reports.
• Monitor and survey the selling and non-selling areas for potential dishonest activity that would result in a loss to the company.
• Apprehended shoplifters and dishonest employees.
• Responsible for the hiring, training and scheduling of LP staff.
• Develop partnerships with Store Management and store associates to increase awareness to potential loss of company assets.
• Monitor and implement safety programs, awareness, meetings, and accident reporting and investigation.
• Fire prevention, inspections and alarm activations.
• Burglar alarm knowledge and potential response.
• CCTV operation and ability to comprehend company theft deterrent systems.
• Work with local authorities – court appearances/investigations.
• Participate in management meetings and functions.
• Conduct store opening and closing procedures. Surveillances.
Successful candidates for the Retail Loss Prevention Manager should role have the ability to lead a loss prevention team to actively engage Detectives and Dock Guards to consistently monitor the activity of the store to maintain company assets.
Additional requirements of the Retail Loss Prevention Manager include:
• High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree, preferred
• Prior loss prevention management experience, preferred
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to supervise, motivate and train LP Staff.
• Effective leadership and management skills.
• Ability to learn company computer systems.
• Preparation and interpretation of company correspondence and reports.
• Ability to respond to emergency situations.
• Prior experience in the areas of retail, Security/Loss Prevention, fire and or safety procedures.
• Minimum age 21 years.
• Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including evenings and weekends
At Boscov's, we value our employees, and that's why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our retail operations team, you will be eligible to receive:
• Competitive starting rate
• Weekly Pay
• Comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental
• Paid Vacations and Personal days
• Liberal Employee Discounts
• Opportunity for Advancement
• Much More!
Work where people love to shop!
Equal Opportunity Employer