Would you like to join Fortune 5 CVS Health supporting our dynamic training team? As a Trainer you are part of a powerhouse performance development eco-system. You, along with your peers, are accountable for the growth, development and ultimately performance of our retail workforce.
To meet these mission critical expectations, our Trainers deliver best in class learning and development programming that drive business results, colleague engagement and most importantly exceptional outcomes for our customers.
As a Trainer, you will:
Program Execution & Delivery – 40%
* Deliver classes aligned to Distribution Center Learning and Development Programming
* Lead various development activities and interventions
* Ensure learning environments are conducive to learning.
* Coordinate development activities with colleagues, managers, Coaches and SMEs
* Guide developing colleagues through their development programs
* Track, measure, report and communicate on colleague progress
Coaching & Development Strategies – 25%
* Conduct On the Job Coaching for prioritized populations
* Develop on-the-job (OJT) coaches as needed to meet the development needs of your territory
Stakeholder Management – 10%
*Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders: Senior Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Coaches, peers and Lead Trainers
Evaluation & Assessments – 15%
* Mine and leverage data to continually evaluate the learner experiences and progress
Evaluate and measure training effectiveness and colleague performance
* Communicate status of both to developing colleagues, key stakeholders and L&D management
* Assess, evaluate and validate knowledge and skill acquisition
* Align evaluations to KPIs for respective roles
Business Initiative Support - % Varies
* Execute on development programming for initiatives that are timely and business critical
Curriculum Design Consulting – 10%
* Work with portfolio and program managers to continuously improve development programming
* At least 1+ year experience in a customer service, training delivery or management role.
* Readily can demonstrate and apply a growth mindset around solutioning to create positive, sustainable changes.
* Communication skills are critical in this role. This role must be able to effectively and impactfully communicate with Leadership clearly connecting how flagship learning programs can impact overall business outcomes and colleague experience
* Advanced verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* Must be highly proficient in MS Office Suite of programs to create content that is visually and verbally engaging to communicate pertinent and timely information to Senior Leadership. Advanced capabilities in Excel is a plus.
* Training certificates or licenses (training design or delivery).
* 2+ years applicable work experience.
* Knowledge and experience with adult learning principles and their application in the classroom and in course development.
* Organizational, time management and problem-solving skills for multi- demand and multi- priority environment
* High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.