• Design, develop & maintain data-marts, scalable data models and data strategy processes SAS, and SSIS.
• Support existing analytical products and update based on enterprise analytics initiatives of source database upgrades, migrations and consolidations.
• Focus efforts on Medicare Sales data projects to profile the data and identify issues related to reporting
• Partner with Business team to identify and execute deliverables based on project scope.
• Resolve production related issues for end users and/or clients; includes investigation into reporting issues, and making code corrections as needed.
• You will take part in contract reviews, negotiations, and contract edits as related to data obligations
• Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) of tables, views, reports
•Proactively interact with business users and gather business requirements, converting them into functional and technical documents
•Design technical prototypes/proposals of database design and optimization, architecting tables, views, pipelines etc.
•Provide detailed estimations with assumptions to implement the solutions. Present solutions/approach to leadership.
•Document design reviews, provide inputs to the design changes, contribute during the design workshops on data management and job flows
•Explore new technologies in the big data domain, day to day assigned activities and objectives and automate & deploy analytics projects in production.
This position can be considered WFH-US though the ideal location is Hartford, CT.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Math, or related field with 5+ years of professional or business analytics experience; Master's Degree with 2+ years of experience; or PhD with fellowship experience in:
• 5+ years of professional, hands-on data management/Operations and analytic experience
• 3 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of analytics applications and integration
• 2 years of experience in analytics dashboards, reporting projects development & delivery
• Medicare Sales Experience
• Programming experience with other languages such as SAS, SSIS.
• DevOps experience
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.