As a 340B Senior Project Manager for Wellpartner, you will drive the delivery of our product roadmap through different project management methodologies. Furthermore, you will build and maintain a strong relationship with technical and non-technical resources and act as a champion our project management process. Also you will be responsible for working with Product Managers and business users to understand delivery needs and setting stakeholder expectations around delivery timeline, product features and release communication.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Product Managers to understand quarterly product roadmap and create detailed product backlog for delivery
- Manage non-product roadmap backlog of requests from business stakeholder
- Balance project, product and enhancement request priorities and maintain visibility of all activity status
- Lead delivery related meetings and maintain communication with all relevant stakeholders
- Track all end-to-end delivery activities and create / manage project plans as needed
- Gather program level updates and create dashboard for leadership reporting
- Communicate business needs to technical resources and vice versa
- Ability to see the "bigger picture" and how projects and activities are interconnected and co-dependent
* 5 years in project management
* 1 year experience in an Agile Environment
- Proficient in one or more Project Management or Agile tools like MS Project, SmartSheets, Jira, Rally, etc
- Experience as ScrumMaster
- Excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Healthcare or pharmacy/PBM experience
* Bachelors Degree Required
* Agile Certification is Strongly Preferred
* Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.