As a Medical Records Representative, you will support the branch by maintaining patient medical records and charts. This role will challenge your administration knowledge and customer services skills to make a difference in a patient's life by ensuring medical their records are up-to-date and accurate.
* Coordinate requests for patient medical records and files by internal personnel or external sources.
* Prepare and log of patient medical records.
* Maintain branch record keeping binders and organize for external storage.
* Process patient change of status and adjusts records accordingly, including maintaining an archived files and moved patient files from active to inactive.
* Assist with branch receptionist responsibilities.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency. Typical work hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM, with an opportunity for over-time as needed.
Individuals who can balance compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service will thrive in this position. Become part of the CVS Health family by joining a growing sector of the healthcare industry, offering a rewarding career and opportunity for advancement.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
* Minimum one year administrative experience.
* Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Experience working in the healthcare field.
* Knowledge of medical terminology.
High School Diploma or GED.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.