1000 E Palmer,Glendale,California,92501-4332,United States of America Nightingale Clinical Care, PC—Nurse Practitioner
Nightingale Clinical Care, PC is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our clinical care team to support our LA- Glendale Market.
Nightingale Clinical Care, PC is an innovative team of passionate professionals who tailor care plans for patients with complex needs, and work closely with all care team providers with the goals of cultivating a patient centered care approach, improving care consistency, and enhancing the coordination of patient services.
Nightingale Clinical Care, PC is a team of advanced clinicians led by Dr. Amy Schuerman-Gen. Driven by a goal for patient centric care and advocacy, our team utilizes our passion and skills to drive better clinical outcomes for patients by working with integrated care teams, sharing our knowledge with those teams through clinical mentorship, and providing one-on-one patient care. As a Nightingale Nurse Practitioner you will support some of the most complex patients, assisting them in navigating a challenging healthcare system, and providing the one-on one-patient care they need and deserve. Nightingale Nurse Practitioners will provide patient education, create dedicated care plans, and provide clinical guidance to an integrated care team all with the best interest of the patient as the guiding principle.
This Nurse Practitioners will work closely with DaVita's Integrated Care team to provide superior care for our dialysis patient population.
This Nurse Practitioner will function autonomously, and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate high quality, cost-effective care. This Nurse Practitioner will provide coordinated care services between the patient, family, physicians, additional providers, and other care team members. Nightingale Clinical Care, PC seeks Nurse Practitioners who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, and who truly desire to help patients lead their best life.We want our clinicians to take the time needed to address the patient's needs and concerns. Position Details
- Great Work-Life Balance- Monday-Friday schedule *Self-managed*
- Integrated Care Team approach- Patient Centric
- Current license to practice in the state of practice
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current driver's license and insurance within state of residence required; reliable personal transportation required with insurable driving record
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Preferred experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Hospitalist or experience in internal medicine, cardiology, Nephrology or Case Management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluationof chronic patientsrequired
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Must be willing and able to complete home visits as needed
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits