2000 16th St,Denver,Colorado,80202-5117,United States of America
At DaVita Physician Solutions, we support physicians through the products and processes that help them manage the care of their patients. Healthcare is notorious for lagging behind consumer products in user experience, design and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to change the status quo by creating a suite of physician-focused tools that support clinicians in the ways in which they work.
We are looking for UX research candidates that are up for a challenge. Healthcare is rife with complexities and the learning curve is steep. If you have a passion for improving user experiences and the ability to press through adversity, we look forward to meeting you. UX Researcher
We are looking for a UX Researcher who brings the ability to dive into a problem space, ask the right questions, and advocate for the needs of the user within the design process. Be it through the creation of research plans, personas, journey maps or more, the researcher communicates the needs of the users to stakeholders, designers, project managers, and developers.
We are seeking people with flexibility and creativity in their approach to research. A good candidate will be able to communicate research findings in a way that is both diplomatic and persuasive. As part of your job, you will
We are looking for
- Partner with product managers, designers, other researchers, and leadership to understand requirements and plan upcoming research.
- Understand current-state services. Discover unidentified or unmet needs. Obtain approval to move projects forward.
- Recruit test participants and manage participant scheduling.
- Create interview, concept or usability study scripts. Develop and deploy surveys.
- Moderate or note-take during in-person and remote tests and interviews. Minimize bias and ensure research results are highly useful.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data. Synthesize observations with the product team and data analytics teams.
- Produce research reports with clear and actionable recommendations.
- Effectively communicate research findings (including visual representations of data, highlight videos, slide decks, etc.).
- Some travel required.
- 3-4 years of work experience in an applied research setting, including experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and usability.
- A strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of a wide range of research methods, including when and how to apply them.
- Ability and willingness to adapt the UX research process to an agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to plan own work on multiple concurrent projects, with minimal supervision while executing against deadlines.
What We'll Provide:
- Some understanding of design and prototyping tools
- Experience in healthcare
- Pendo, Mixpanel, or Salesforce software experience
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits:Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family:Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, accessHeadspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs:DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are.We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits