Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
Under the guidance of the Chief Clinical Officer and Pennsylvania market President, the Market Social Worker collaborates with local and market teams to assess, develop and revise care plans for Help at Home clients.
The Market Social Worker will respond to client needs as identified by Help at Home caregivers and others and identify community, payer and provider resources to meet those needs. Market Social Worker collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and workgroups to identify areas of need and opportunity across the organization. Responsibilities
- React and respond to client needs identified by Help at Home caregivers. Conduct additional assessments and develop care plans to address those needs, ensuring that appropriate follow up occurs.
- Identify a portfolio of community resources to support Help at Home clients and make referrals as needed.
- Develop, implement and monitor programs designed to address senior loneliness and other social barriers.
- Effectively partner with clinical counterparts in the development of medical models to reduce the risk of falls, institutionalization, polypharmacy, and similar adverse events.
- Serve as mentor to train and monitor the caregiver staff.
- Considers the physical, psychological and socioeconomic needs of the client and family and the ability of client needs to be met in the home.
- Directs, plans and initiates action independently and responsively in home care situations.
- Completes medical records to ensure compliance with standards of timeliness, accuracy, and completeness.
- Communicates with local and enterprise resources and stakeholders as needed.
- Communicates with client's primary care physician and other care providers as needed.
- MSW or LCSW active and unencumbered licensure required with ability to obtain additional state licensures as needed.
- Strong preference for experience with elder population in a home health care, hospice/palliative or facility setting.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Experience working with at-risk, elder populations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader care team as the situation requires.
- Experience working as part of a broader health care team and leading by influence.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed to client homes as needed.