Located in the Mechanicville, NY 12118 area.
1st Shift, Mon - Fri 7am-3:30pm
Production Assembly - "Stretching" - Putting canvas onto frames, hand assembling, inspect and cut canvass to size, hand stretch over wooden frame, and use staple gun to staple in place.
• Lifting 20lbs. maximum and frequently lifting or carrying objects up to 15lbs.
• Standing for long periods of time
• Regularly perform repetitive hand motions tasks
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling
• Able to accurately distinguish color variations.
* if you are interested in this opening please respond to Madi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 607-207-1787**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]