Independently performs routine technical assays after training is completed. Incumbent has experience with specific relevant technologies in area of technical responsibility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently analyze samples and/or validate methodologies for various compounds and components in compliance with appropriate SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and takes appropriate action.
- Identifies and takes appropriate action with problems or potential problems in technical area of responsibility.
- Set-up, maintain, operate and perform routine and non-routine maintenance on general equipment, including problem identification and resolution.
- Support the implementation of startup priorities, systems and SOPs for the biotechnology group.
- Provide input and participate in project meetings.
- Plan, monitor and guide project work
- Serve as primary analyst on projects
- BS/BA degree in science or related field; experience may be substituted for education.
- This is a hands on position
- Strong ability to learn is required
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a laboratory setting.
- Requires 3+ years of scientific experience relevant to the technical area of responsibility.
- Experience with equipment and analysis related to technical area of responsibility is required.
- Experience in a high throughput regulated environment strongly preferred
- GMP compliance experience helpful
14.8 miles • Full-time, Part-time
17.9 miles • Full-time, Part-time
Chamberlain College of Nursing
18.3 miles • Full-time, Part-time
Posting ID: 632494956Posted: 2021-07-23Job Title: Research Assistant Iii Protein