Do you want to make a difference in patient’s lives?
Do you have experience working in pharmacokinetics/toxicokinetics (PK/TK) within the scientific industry?
Do you enjoy people management and want to help your team grow and develop?
Labcorp Drug Development is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organization that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people’s everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market. At Labcorp Drug Development we are looking to recruit a Manager for our Pharmacokinetics/Toxicokinetics (PK/TK) group. This position can either be based at our site in Madison, WI or can be remote.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Manages the PK/TK team of scientists responsible for completing pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic studies
- Performs general supervisory duties including full range of recruitment and performance evaluation activities, salary administration, staffing decisions, and executes against equal hiring practices within the department.
- Works with staff to develop training plans, coaches for areas of improvement, and ensures appropriate and sufficient training for staff.
- Develops the skills of technical staff and works with other leaders to ensure consistency across groups.
- Interprets and implements policies affecting staff, the fiscal management, and the technical management of the PK/TK group.
- Ensures strong lines of communication are built between group members, study personnel, and cross-functional areas to deliver against project needs and client expectations.
- Is a member of the Metabolism Leadership Team
Continue your career with the world’s leading drug development company.
Patients can’t wait. Neither can we.
BS in chemistry, pharmacology, or related field with 8 years of experience in pharmacokinetics.
PhD in pharmaceutics, pharmacology or related field with 3 years of post-graduate experience in pharmacokinetics.
- Phoenix WinNonlin software
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Skilled in time management, planning, and budgeting skills
- Supervision is minimal, primarily involving administrative and technical issues. Consults with supervisor and line management regarding budgetary matters and department/company goals/objectives.