Restaurant Management Corporation, an independent franchisee of Hardee's Restaurants LLC
LOOKING TO BE A STAR?
We're glad you're here and interested in becoming a part of our team.
Our people are the foundation of our business and our great service is what enables us to "Make Our Guests Happy."
We are proud of the fact that our people are the true stars of our company and our success. We look forward to meeting you!
START YOUR PATH TO STARDOM
At RMC success for each of our employees is possible with good ideas, hard work and determination – all traits we look for when we interview people like you. If hired, you'll bring a great work ethic as you go about your daily job. And you can expect a menu of great tasting choices you'll be proud to serve. That combo of good people serving great food makes the RMC experience one that keeps our customers coming back for more. RMC is committed to providing every employee with a workplace that offers respect, training and the opportunity to succeed. Our company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.
COOK JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT & JOB FUNCTIONS
To prepare quality products that meets or exceeds company standards with strict adherence to safe food handling practices.
Team Member Requirements
- Be willing to learn.
- Have a GREAT attitude.
- Be someone YOU would want to work with.
- Customer service oriented & good communication skills.
- Prepare products using grill, fryers, toasters, ovens or broiler.
- Clean, slice and prepare produce to meet business demand.
- Assemble sandwiches adhering to Hardee’s standards.
- Thaw and temper and label products, as directed by management.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand without overproducing.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management and at all times represent Restaurant Management Corporation as a professional in every aspect of performance.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
If you're interested in this position at our restaurant we're interested in you. We are looking for crew members who are motivated, team-oriented, friendly, dependable and driven to provide excellent guest service.
- Competitive Wages
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Health & Dental Insurance Available
- Vacation Pay Available
- Flexible Scheduling
- Advancement Opportunities
I understand and acknowledge that Restaurant Management Corporation is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Hardee's Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired Restaurant Management Corporation will be my employer, not Hardee's Restaurants LLC. Further, I understand and acknowledge that Restaurant Management Corporation is not acting as an agent for Hardee's Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
Related to this job