United States of America Location:
A50: Phoenix - Aerospace 1007 E. University Drive, Phoenix, AZ, 85034 USA
Perform a variety of basic manual or machine assembly tasks associated with building circuit boards and sub-assemblies for a variety of aerospace applications. Depending on experience, this level would be expected to be most effective with close to moderate guidance. Primary Responsibilities:
- Train other employees and perform other duties as assigned.
- Assemble a variety of electronic units using assembly techniques
- Identify correct parts, components, wires and other materials by part markings, color codes, container labels, etc.
- Utilize a variety of hand tools (manual and power)
- Measure, mix and apply a variety of chemicals and adhesives.
- Read and interpret assembly instructions, process instructions and engineering standards.
- Utilize computer systems
- Process material requisitions in accordance with established procedures.
- Generate non-conforming material reject tags with assistance.
- Check and verify work instructions.
- Follow work priorities to accomplish production goals.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to include but not limited to Business Ethics, Employee Code of Conduct, Work Hours & pay practices, and Environmental Health and Safety.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a US Person
- Minimum of 2 years directly related experience.
- Good reading & math skills
- Good computer aptitude (e.g. email, work instructions, attendance)
- Demonstrated assembly aptitude; demonstrated ability to read & follow assembly instructions, process instructions & engineering standards
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight! Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success
. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms