The Full Time Auto Detailer in Ithaca, NY
cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Auto Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
This role would be located at our Ithaca location. The address is at 803 Cascadilla St, Ithaca, NY 14850. This position has a starting pay of $14.00/hr. This position also includes paid vacation, outstanding benefits, 401k and profit sharing.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedules:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to work 11 months out of the year.
- Must be willing to accept the starting rate of pay of $14.00 per hour
- Monday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Apply Now Remove From Saved Jobs Save Job