Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a Senior IT Service Management Analyst to join our amazing Information Technology team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
Enterprise Holdings is powered by technology, and IT is a critical area of the business. As a diverse team of idea enablers and problem-solvers, our innovative IT professionals design, develop and drive the tech that is redefining how customers rent, buy and share vehicles from our family of brands. Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers powerful technical solutions for our branch locations and employees across the world with the resources and support to develop in a variety of career paths.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
As a member of the Investment Portfolio Management (IPM) team, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring EHI achieves its strategic goals by selecting, prioritizing, and assessing, projects, programs, and other related work based upon their alignment and contribution to the organization's strategies and objectives.
As a Senior Service Management Analyst in the Investment Portfolio Management (IPM) team, you will be responsible for review and analysis of the organization's technology portfolio, validating projects are managed within established company guidelines, helping to facilitate the team's mission to ensure that technology resources are implemented in the most efficient manner to meet the company's strategic goals. You will assist the Portfolio Managers tracking and reporting on all efforts in the portfolio, ensuring technology leadership understands the status and impacts of each. In addition, you will be responsible for utilizing reports and models to assess the performance of the portfolio. You will also act as a subject matter expert for the project management and Governance processes for people throughout the company. You will have the opportunity to assist in the development of processes to guide the IT project portfolio and keep a high-level overview of initiatives.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Monitors adherence to best Project Management practices and Technology Governance processes for Project Managers and Sponsors.
- Monitor, track, and facilitate the intake process for the IT portfolio.
- Assist with leading the development, enhancement, and implementation of Project Management and Technology Governance processes and procedures.
- Performs quality assurance for projects in the PPM platform by checking for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to guidelines.
- Assists stakeholders on use of Project Management and Technology Governance; Assists with developing training materials, users' guides and job aids, and process support materials.
- Monitor, measure, and maintain portfolio data health quality
- Performs task automation and implements process improvements; recommends enhancements that result in increased quality and service.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of accurate, timely reports, portfolio forecasts, projections and other project-related data to ensure all stakeholders are informed as to overall portfolio status and enhance the decision-making process regarding portfolio human and financial capital investments.
- Guide and support the Project/Program Managers in the appropriate and accurate recording of project-related data to ensure effective and efficient project delivery.
- Assists with the analysis of project portfolio metrics including financial, prioritization, and resource data to provide forecasts, resource capacity plans, portfolio scenario plans and recommendations allowing for optimized and balanced portfolio execution aligned with business priorities
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of related experience
- Knowledge and experience related to core project management competencies such as scope, time, budget, risk, quality, integration, resource management, and communications
- Experience managing data sets with low level details and willing to proactively engage various stakeholders throughout IT to ensure data accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills, including the ability to create charts, vlookups, pivot tables and manipulate data using advanced formulas
- Proficiency in leveraging MS office to manipulate, analyze and present data effectively
- Proven success applying knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve simple to moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Experience establishing and fostering one-on-one relationships within the department
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with multiple project/program management methodologies, IT/software development practices, or continuous process improvement practices/methodologies (such as PMI PMBOK, SDLC, Agile, DevOps, ITIL, or Lean) and across a range of projects and programs
- Experience working with SharePoint project workspaces/ document repositories
- Experience working with and managing Portfolio Management tools (MSP, Changepoint, Clarity, Planview, Primavera, etc.)
Apply Now Connect with the recruiter