Since 1928, Amerock's award-winning decorative and functional hardware solutions have built the company's reputation for chic design accessories that inspire homeowners to express their personal style. Marrying the perfect blend of beauty and function, Amerock's cabinet hardware, bath accessories, decorative hooks and wall plates are designed to coordinate with plumbing fixtures and other home dcor elements, so you can easily create a seamless look across the home.
Amerock is currently hiring for a Sales Analyst to join their team! The Sales Analyst will provide financial planning and analysis support to the VP, Sales and Executive Leadership related to development of plans, goals and objectives and provide analysis of current business operations compared to objectives and prior year results. This position will develop executive dashboards and finalize and execute processes to all for clear analytical reviews of company operational, and financial performance, leveraging existing and modified analytical resources and tools to present trends, review options, and, most importantly, drive clear business decisions. Applies principles of accounting, finance, and data analysis to prepare reports by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
- Deliver and manage daily sales report, providing favorable or unfavorable trends and gaps by channel
- Provide insight to management related to key performance drivers to impact decision making ability
- Enhance and create additional reporting including but not limited to a Manufacturer's Scorecard Dashboard
- Manage / translate Amerock revenue & margin scorecard to Ferguson
- Oversee commissions, bridge from sales to finance, provide analysis, and trends
- Manage Ferguson Transfers working closely with Residential / Remodel Sales Director & Ferguson
- Provide timely ad-hoc financial analysis on customers, programs, sales, and marketing vendors
- Assist with ongoing operating channel results and analysis
- Deliver quick analysis of monthly P&L for Channel and Sales teams including insight into business results, performance trends and areas of improvement, Manage & Communicate priorities.
- Deliver ongoing revenue forecast, manage internal transition from calendar to fiscal, while maintaining annual calendar year customer programs
- Responsible for coordinating the planning process cross functionally for the sales and marketing organization including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years Analyst experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong proficiency with SAP software and Prophix
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office, advanced skillset in Excel
- Maintains composure and excels in high pressure situations
Amerock is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.Amerock offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
-The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.