We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to work on our Client Services Inbound Phone Team. If you have a love of talking to people and providing great customer service, coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you! Success will be measured by your call quality and performance metrics within the phone platform. We expect every sales representative to be present, invested, and committed to the overall customer experience. The ideal candidate will exhibit superb relationship-building and problem-solving skills while providing exceptional service through sales. A successful sales representative will focus on maximizing opportunities within every call to drive revenue and overall company growth. Responsibilities
- An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for handling inbound calls, with expectations of taking between 40-50 inbound customer calls per 8 hr. workday.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent customer service standards through call quality, problem solving, ownership over any customer issue, and going above and beyond to address all needs.
- Maintaining customer records by logging and retaining correct and precise information in Salesforce.com.
- All applicants must be highly detail oriented and have superior interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills with the ability to engage guests.
A successful associate will be goal oriented, self-motivated, able to meet deadlines, build relationships, and enjoy a team atmosphere, in addition to having the following:
- 1+ years industry experience preferred.
- Strong sales skills
- Strong showroom product knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Communicates well both written and verbally
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of company operational systems
- Organization and time management skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and handle a large sales volume
Fergusonis dedicated to providingmeaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package whichincludes:medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
-The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.