Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) (0.9 FTE, Nights) to work in Medical Flex at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.APPLY TODAY! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text message with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system. For consideration, please complete this step.PRMCE is proud to offer new caregivers an incentive for joining our Night Shift team. This position offers a $10,000 bonus that will be paid to newly hired night shift RNs with at least one year of experience. The first payment to be paid upon hire, and the second after 12 months.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Renal
who will provide professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment. Accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan. Practices in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in the state of employment, the American Nurses Association (ANA) Code of Ethics for Nurses, and the ANA scope and standards of practice. Key functions and specific skills for the job are found in the unit specific onboarding checklist and in standards that are applicable to the specialty.In this position you will:
Qualifications :Required qualifications:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient's care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students
- Align practice with safety and quality; be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) or higher required within five (5) years of hire
- Unencumbered RN license in state(s) of hire, and wherever care is delivered. If RN holds a multi-state license through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to the requirements of licensure in the new state(s) of hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (BLS Provider) upon hire
- 1 year acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
About the ministry you will serve:
- Bachelors of Nursing degree (BSN)
- National certification in area of specialty
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only two hours north.