Providence is calling a Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist (0.0 FTE, Days) to work in Cardiac Rehabilitation at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist delivers, organizes, and develops the content for the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program. This specialist may also assist with the delivery of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program.In this position you will:
Qualifications :Required qualifications for this position include:
- Demonstrate age specific patient care considerations for the population served.
- Document patient sessions and collects outcome data.
- Case manage patients as experience allows.
- Lead, monitor, and supervise individual and group therapeutic exercises for patients.
- Provide individual and group patient education and materials as experience allows
- Strive to improve the quality of patient care in the department.
- Maintain confidentiality of records or medical center information at all times.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's Degree in health/medical-related field of study
- AHA Basic Life Support
- Current WA state license if required by profession (RN, RT, etc).
About the hospital you will serve.
- Bachelor's Degree in health/medical-related field of study
- Course work/credit in Cardiac Rehab related subjects
- 300 hours internship or Volunteer in Cardiac Rehab, or 6 months direct cardiac patient care, or 6 months teaching health-related topics to adults
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.