Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret/SCI Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph Suitability:
Polygraph Public Trust/Other Required:Job Family:
Program Management Job Description:
Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of the Program Management Office.
Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
Support the PMO to successfully manage the cost, schedule, and performance of the contract to include but not limited to: Budget Analysis, Monthly Burns, cost estimations, monthly invoices.
Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that performance, cost, and schedule objectives are met (ensuring billing, invoicing and financial aspects are aligned with contract's cost structure).
Review financial statements with the PMO to successfully recommend financial data, metrics, burn analysis, and cost projections such as but not limited to ODCs, Labor, and Travel.
Provide travel assistance and track expense report completion.
Provide remote on-boarding assistance for new employees.
Calculate and process housing and relocation cost agreements for OCONUS assignments.
Process and monitor procurement actions, such as travel, ODC, subcontractor labor, etc. using the Industrial and Financial System (IFS) application.
Manage and administer the Subcontractor Electronic Time Recording & Invoice System (SETRIS).
Update and maintain the 4Sight integrated management tool for program operations.
Participates in special projects as required.
May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD)/Air Force plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of military programs and resources.
- Understanding of Corporate Cost Centers.
- Experience with procurement requisitions.
- Experience with sub-contractor timekeeping and invoicing.
- Familiar with program management tools.
- BA/BS with 7+ years of experience is preferred.
- BA/BS + 5 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility.
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information.
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
40 Travel Required:
10-25% Telecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed Work Location:
USA VA Falls Church Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.