As an Outside Food Sales Representative with Gordon Food Service,
you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships, develop new business, and provide innovative solutions to our customers, helping them to achieve their goals and, in return, yours! Come experience a world where servant leadership and cutting-edge tools and training come together to support your career growth and financial objectives. You've never experienced a SALES TEAM quite like ours. Be part of it.Dedicated geography centered in Nashua, NH and parts of Northern MA40 to 60 hour work weeks - availability for our customers is a must!
By utilizing a consultative, relationship-focused approach, our sales team is at the front lines, helping make our customers' food service businesses thrive. We invite you to join our team of high-performing, results-driven sales professionals, where the potential for our customers is personal.
As an Outside Food Sales Representative, you'll leverage your sales experience by using consultative selling skills
to strengthen customer relationships, grow profitable sales, participate in business reviews and negotiations, and develop new business. What sets us apart?
Does this look like you?
- A generous 401(k) matching program that is above industry standards
- Financial Rewards for Performance
- Low-cost Benefit options for your family, health, and future
- A Culture of Integrity and Respect
- An Automobile Expense Plan
- Career Development, Mentor Programs, and Leadership Training
- Sales Support and Resources
- Mobile Ordering
- Exclusive, high-quality brands
- E-tools that assist with organization and selling strategies
- Sophisticated warehouse systems that ensure order fulfillment accuracy
- A newly developed CRM and an array of technologies
- An internal support system
- A High School Diploma/GED is required, but a Bachelor's degree or culinary certificate is preferred
- You should have at least 1 year of prior sales, business, or food service experience
- You must maintain a valid state driver's license and a safe driving record
- You must be able to obtain your food safety certification
- Your car is your office! Expect daily travel throughout your assigned territory