Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring a Human Resources Generalist for our Restaurant Support Center in Scottsdale, AZ!
As an HR Generalist with Grimaldi's Pizzeria, your role will be multi-dimensional. You will take part in both the tactical and strategic aspects of the full Human Resources lifecycle. You will add value to our people by providing guidance and resolution, growth and development, and ensuring a safe environment where diversity and trust are valued. You will add value to the organization by ensuring that employees, processes, programs, and policies are aligned and optimized to achieve Company goals. If you have a passion for people and pizza, Grimaldi's is ready to serve you.Specific Responsibilities:
- Define HR initiatives which will enhance business capabilities, focusing on the entire HR portfolio (Planning, Hiring, Employee Relations, Compliance, Benefits, etc.) on an organizational level for the locations supported.
- Provide executive reporting on core HR analytics (headcount, hiring, workforce planning, etc.) to develop programs to enhance the business activities.
- Act as a team member advocate, working closely with the Leadership and Operations team, providing advice, guidance, and information on HR business matters to support decision making and people management in order to do what's right.
- Develop and execute positive employee relations initiatives. Coordinate chat sessions, pulse survey, etc. Foster and maintain quality relationships with team members by interacting and being available.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Participates in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Partners with HR Manager and Chief People Officer to address, investigate, and resolve employee relations issues with a balanced approach and a sense of urgency.
- Support Area Managers/General Managers in the coordination of succession plans, developing leadership development plans and performance management activities.
- Administer and manage leaves of absence and other employee wellness processes.
Some of the Benefits:
- You get energized by continuous learning and personal/professional growth.
- You are curious and seek to understand.
- Communication is important to you and you are able to adapt your style to every level of the organization.
- You honor the administrative responsibilities and believe in going the extra mile in partnering with both vendors and our employees at all levels of the organization.
- You are motivated by helping others be the best version of themselves and making a difference.
- You love to collaborate on ideas but are able to work independently.
- You have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Generalist or in a relevant HR field (risk assessment, compliance, employee relations, performance management, etc.).
- Maybe you even have professional experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry (preferred)
- You are willing to travel up to 15% of the time.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Paid time off and paid sick days
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan
- Food discount and pre-loaded food card that can be used at participating Grimaldi's location
- Ability to build your career and join a great family
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi's 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world.Quality
- A full-service restaurant that offers 5-star service, food, and ambiance, and a bar featuring an extensive range of beer and wine.
- An environment built on the "8 Slices of Culture", with a Company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions, and interact with one another.
- Fast-paced environment and an opportunity for personal and professional growth and to put your unique stamp on an organization.
- Family values with a culture built on philanthropy at its core– Grimaldi's actively supports No Kid Hungry and Child Help charities with time and resources.
- To be held accountable for working in the Grimaldi's Restaurant Support Center providing support for the daily operations of each of our locations.
- We want you not only for your considerable skill and experience for this role, but also for your humility, passion, ingenuity, and top-tier work ethic as a team-player. We recognize there's always more to learn and it's more fun doing so as part of a team.
– People, Product, ServiceFamily
– Opportunity, Diversity, TrustTeamwork
– Creativity, Passion, SuccessCommunication
– Listening, Understanding, ResolutionEnergy
– Welcoming, Positive, FunAccountability
– Responsibility, Commitment, FocusHospitality
– Generosity, Smile, YesIntegrity
– Respect, Honesty, Values#GrimaldisPizzeria - Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We E-verify.