- Audit product to specifications using Critical To Quality (CTQ), Parcview, and SAP data:
- Perform CTQ testing on products.
- Must have competency on CTQ measurement equipment.
- Use data and experience to set priorities on where to focus time and effort on each shift.
- Move defective material into blocked stock.
- Audit processes on the production floor.
- Must have experience with plant SOP's that relate to the quality of product.
- Work with production personnel to insure correct processes are being followed.
- Notify supervisors and management of chronic failures to comply with procedures through end of shift emails and conversations.
- Communicate plant quality issues on a daily basis :
- Complete end of shift emails reviewing all major issues that occurred on shift with data and facts.
- Respond to production requests for information on quality issues with analyzed data.
- Document quality issues with suppliers' products on the production floor:
- Gather samples of the defect and document.
- Complete all necessary paperwork documenting rejected material.
- Support production in identifying and quarantining all suspect supplier material in inventory using SAP.
- Training other department employees on quality related SOP's.
- Responsible for completing safety training and audits every month.
- Responsible for cleaning QA labs at the end of each shift.
- Perform special testing, gage R&R's, and MSA's at the request of the Quality Supervisor.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, SAP, MS Word.
- Superior time management, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a group.
- Possess or ability to learn basic SPC skills.
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster. Nearest Major Market:
Monroe Job Segment:
Technician, ERP, SAP, Quality Assurance, Technology