Predictive Maintenance Program Sales (may be located in Sandy Springs, Crosby, or West Monroe offices)POSITION SCOPE:
The primary function of this position is sales and management of Preventive Maintenance contracts for GPI machinery.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Estimating and quoting PMP contracts for new, and existing equipment.
- Daily communications with primary customers, Service Techs, Part Sales, and scheduler(s).
- Research and build new contracts via research through our EPDM systems.
- Manage and maintain incoming documents, and updated master data sheets on contract status(s) such as costs, margins, and terms.
- Proactively complete contract renewals prior to the existing expiration date.
- Travel to customer sites to negotiate, and support services provided.
- Prepare and give technical presentation to explain to customers how the service program works.
- Create relationships with existing customers, make frequent visits to customer sites to ensure service program working effectively, upgrade improvements to existing equipment.
- For afterhours support, Cell phone should be accessible.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Maintain professionalism in all aspects of your job.
- Work additional hours when necessary to complete duties as assigned.
- Research and quote machinery upgrades with Part Sales, and Engineering.
- Evaluate active contracts and propose adjustments as needed.
- Respond to all requests in an efficient matter.
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of EPDM systems.
- Assembly of equipment / debug experience
- Strong Communication skills; able to interpret issues and react accordingly.
- Building Relationships, gaining trust of both team members and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Goal oriented.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
- Post high school education in technical fields or related fields.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PDF's.
- Able to review assembly/detail drawings in both 2D and 3D Modeling.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster. Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Maintenance, Engineer, ERP, Sales Rep, Manufacturing, Sales, Engineering, Technology