Come Grow with Us! We're hiring Driver Helper to help us as we continue to expand our fleet. For you, it's a great way to get to know our business and prepare to help our truck delivery routes in the future!
Our Driver Helpers are an essential part of our customer experience, delivering smaller loads, the unexpected order, or taking care of an emergency.
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Committed schedules that allow you to be home daily
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained equipment
- Dedicated to your safety
- Everyone is important - especially our Driver Helper teams!
We depend upon our Helpers to meet the needs of our customers (restaurants, hospitals & education centers) as valued representatives of the Gordon Food Service image by providing exceptional, accurate deliveries.
You're home daily - here's what you'd be doing each day:
- Keep our customer happy with accurate, timely, deliveries of GFS products
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
We'll teach you a lot, but we do have a few minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer operations
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)