Our Retail Team
consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions. We offer our employees
competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.Job Scope
The Store Manager in Training Program ("SMIT") is designed to infuse the organization with highly qualified college graduates and/or successful management individuals that have an interest in building a career in retail store management. You will be mentored by a tenured Store Manager with a proven track record of success. Your Mentor will guide you through your on- the- job training program, which is designed to be completed within 90 days. After completion will transition into store manager role or senior assistant store manager role.About the Opportunity
You are an outgoing professional who has a drive to succeed. You possess leadership characteristics, are highly motivated, competitive and goal driven. You are a people person who exemplifies strong retail salesmanship skills and thrives in a fast paced environment.Day-to-Day
- You will learn overall expectations and procedures of store operations, sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses. (P&L)
- You will assist by conducting water analysis and mechanical repairs
- You will aim to increase commercial and residential sales, customer count, etc.
- You will provide excellent customer service through personal example and expectation
- You will ensure that the team is following all safety protocols
- You will assist in identifying new talent to join the team
- You will strive to maintain a welcoming store environment
- You will assist with merchandising and inventory control
- You will have opening and closing store responsibilities that may include the delivery of daily bank deposits
- You have a Bachelor's degree OR 3 years specialty retail management, or 4 years military experience
- You are a minimum 20 years of age
- You have excellent communication skills and are proficient with computers
- You have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Possible have to relocate after training period to assume a store management role
, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company. Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity
into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.