Systems Analyst 2 - Credit
System Analysts within Nordstrom Technology responsible for the configuration of Fiserv systems; proposes, designs and implements solutions; has expertise across various Fiserv systems; working knowledge of analysis tools, techniques and methods; readily shares information with peer SAs and has a deep understanding of system functionality.
We're looking for an independent, highly motivated and results oriented System Analyst to support our Fiserv platform. This individual is an advocate for business users and end customers, determining the suitability of new or changed processes to meet the business and customers' needs prior to implementation. The Fiserv System Analyst will be responsible for defining and driving changes to the Fiserv system for quality and operational excellence. This individual is passionate about creating the best customer experience across all touch points. A day in the life:
You own this if you have…
- Provide subject matter expertise on Fiserv system solutions to accomplish desired business objectives
- Identify and influence decisions for optimization and improvement of Fiserv system configuration
- Develop, document and execute system changes accurately through each step of the change management process
- Understand and articulate impacts that requested configuration changes could have on existing settings, or in conjunction with other current change requests
- Effectively communicate by articulating messages in a way that is easily understood and can adjust content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Facilitate cross-functional implementation of new system changes utilizing basic project management techniques and solid communication skills
- Responsible for the documentation and execution of changes to the Fiserv system for Credit Division
- Consult with testing team and the business to ensure successful delivery
- Proactively identify issues and determine solutions both pre and post implementation while adhering to implementation deadlines
- Create and maintain documentation for the Configuration site that adheres to established internal documentation requirements
- Respond to Fiserv system inquiries submitted to the FD Configuration Inquiries mailbox in a timely manner
- Distribute Maintenance Advisory Notices to appropriate distribution list
- Provide training and mentoring to junior analysts
- Represent team as Fiserv system SME in cross-functional projects
- Facilitate implementation of Fiserv system changes from build to post validation
- Attend Fiserv ticket and project meetings and assist in driving ticket/ projects to resolution
- 2+ years of experience with configuring Fiserv systems – PCF (Product Control File), DMM (Decision Management Tables), Rules and DQ (DecisionQuest)
- PayPoint experience strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree and/or suitable work experience as a System Analyst
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Experience with financial processes/standards such as PCI, fraud, payments, credit bureau reporting, etc.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Must demonstrate sound decision-making and ability to react quickly under pressure
#LI-NH1 We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Hourly and salary pay ranges specific to Colorado are listed below, which is provided in compliance with Colorado law. Nordstrom continues to remain competitive with pay and benefits in all markets. Hourly
Minimum - $12.55/hr
Maximum - $46.10/hr Salary (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
Minimum - $30,200/annual
Maximum - $289,200/annual