We have an exciting opportunityon our HR Operations Program Management teamfor a Senior Technical Program Manager supporting Workforce Management.The HR Operations team is responsible for delivering on the Nordstrom vision to be as renowned for our people experience as we are for our customer experience! As aSenior Technical Program Manager,you will partner with the Workforce Management team to support the modernization of Nordstrom's Labor Scheduling program, processes, and practices. A day in the life…
You own this if you have…
- Prioritize feature opportunities and develop backlog, supporting Workforce Management's 3-year roadmap
- Support key stakeholders through combined status updates of cross-organization programs/projects to drive process improvements and decision making
- Deliver high-impact and complex programs by driving the intake of requests, defining and analyzing requirements, and executing integrated plans across multiple teams
- Identify, understand, and incorporate inter-dependencies into initiative planning
- Benchmark with industry peers and engage with vendorsto influence SaaS product roadmap
- Utilize research and usability sessions to validate feature design
- Collaborate with technology teams and business leaders to enable core capabilities and deliver business value
- Drive technical and non-technical root cause analysis for underperforming business KPIs
Additional items to note…
- 4+ years of technical program management experience required
- A 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of consistent and measurable delivery of large cross-functional and high-profile initiatives
- Workforce Management Domain Expertise
- Product, Program, or Project Manager experienceimplementing or supporting Workforce Management solutions, i.e., JDA (Blue Yonder), Kronos, Anaplan
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills; ability to see the "big picture" but also enjoy diving into the details
- Proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic ideas with partners
We've got you covered…
- This is a work from home-based role
- Candidates that reside within 50 miles of a Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack will be considered
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
2021 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.