OT Occupational Therapist Per Diem PRN
Location Vibra Rehabilitation Hospital of Amarillo - Amarillo, TX
Apply Now Lookout…Here We Grow Again! COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST! Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.Vibra Rehabilitation Hospital of Amarillo is seekingPer Diem (PRN) Occupational Therapists - OTs - to join our team!Vibra Rehab Hospital of Amarillo
, located in Amarillo, TX is a 44 bed inpatient rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The OT is responsible for providing and directing Occupational Therapy Services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication. Functions under physician's orders.Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy where accepted. Masters Degree required otherwise.
- NBCOT registered and licensed per state of practice requirements.
- Current, valid, and active registration or license per state requirements in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Amarillo, TX area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance