Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Days or Nights 1K
Location Vibra Hospital of Boise - Boise, ID
Apply Now COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA HOSPITAL OF BOISE! Our census is growing and so is our nursing team! We are hiring for Per Diem and Full-time CNAs. WE OFFER NEW COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATES AND A $1,000 BONUS FOR ALL FULL-TIME CNAS THAT JOIN OUR TEAM NOW! Shift Hours Available: 7:00 am to 7:00pm (days) or 7:00pm to 7:00am (nights) - rotating weekends
Vibra Hospital of Boise, located in Boise, ID, is a 40 bed LTAC, Med Surg, and ICU, providing long-term acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families. Position Overview:
The CNA provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Acute care/LTAC experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Boise, ID area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
Contact Justine Sheffer, Recruiter for more information or with any questions: JSheffer@vibrahealth.com.