Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to PM Hotel Group beverage service standards.
- Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by PM Hotel Group.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to use point-of-service computer.
- Full knowledge of state liquor laws. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- **SIGN ON BONUS: $250 after first 10 days of employment, additional $250 after September 1st**
- Hotel discounts
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Excellent pay
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Posting ID: 633033467Posted: 2021-06-15Job Title: Lounge Cocktail Server Bungalow