PM Hotel Group's People + Culture team is seeking a Vice President who will lead all facets of talent acquisition and development for our team across our portfolio of hotels. This is a dynamic hands-on leadership role that requires experience and expertise in all areas of talent. The VP of People + Culture will partner with leadership to translate our company goals into a strategy that helps us achieve our short and long-term goals.
The right person is a proven leader, an excellent communicator, a real people-person and passionate about attracting and developing diverse talent. If you thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment, love hospitality, are collaborative and energized by building a hard-working team, this is the role for you!What You'll Do
Skills + Qualifications
- Lead and develop a diverse recruiting strategy.
- Develop and implement innovative, effective strategies developing and retaining top-quality talent in a highly competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Audit and update talent acquisition processes to ensure all associates have a comprehensive onboarding experience and clear understanding of job roles and responsibilities.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of highly effective human resources professionals.
- Develop and implement empowering D+I programs that attract and engage a diverse talent pipeline.
- Build and expand relationships with external recruitment agencies, hospitality programs, culinary schools, colleges, etc. to build awareness of the management company and our properties.
- Create and execute a PM people strategy that leverages social media to support and attract top talent.
- Identify and leverage industry, competitor, and business trends to position PM for success. Partner with leadership to optimize technology; foster an environment of continuous learning, career development and personal and professional growth.
- Analyze and implement competitive compensation packages, performance appraisals, and employee incentive programs.
- Build external relationships (peer and industry organizations) to proactively understand emerging best practices in recruiting (tech-enabled) diversity and inclusion programs, onboarding, professional development, and associate retention.
- Develop dashboards for tracking and reporting methods to monitor and improve performance, establish goals/ KPIs to drive success.
- Attend professional development and networking conferences. Publish blog content/ thought leadership articles on talent and industry development.
- Performs other associate relations duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or related field master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of human resources experience with minimum 5 + years managing or leading talent acquisition and development. Hospitality-related experience preferred.
- Experience with large, company-wide program implementation
- Expertise managing employer branding programs.
- Proven track record creating and implementing successful management development programs.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive effective organizational change.
- Success sourcing passive talent and executive recruiting.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media, and recruiting process workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
Safety & Security:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer FSA and HAS
- Travel and hotel discounts
- A collaborative team of people who live our core values and believe in the power of our PM team.
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to PM Hotel Group. Every PM Hotel Group associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.