Our Resident Assistants are caring and compassionate individuals that provide personal care and assist each resident in maintaining their independence. This position works within the Resident Services department, reporting to the Resident Services Coordinator and Resident Services Director.
Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move? At Sagora Senior Living, we strive to put our residents first in all we do. A position with Sagora offers the opportunity to build meaningful, lasting rapport with our senior residents. Come work alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and on-demand pay allowing access to earned funds outside of regular pay-days among other company perks. If you are interested in joining our mission to change lives, apply now! Position details:
- Community name: Landon Ridge Alamo Ranch Assisted Living and Memory Care
- City, State: San Antonio, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: 2nd 2pm-10pm
- Caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our residents
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility
- Aid in daily tasks such as housekeeping, use of telephone, laundry, transportation, and mail delivery
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and status
- Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents
- Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room, serving, and clean up
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to multi-task
- Six months of work experience in a retirement community setting is preferred
- Candidate must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
- Because of the vulnerable population we serve, Sagora Senior Living requires that all associates receive the COVID-19 vaccination at the time it becomes available to them.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.