Colorado Springs, Colorado, USREQ #:
2021-06-04 14:11:15 About This Center
Aspen Living Center in Colorado Springs, CO is a 107-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today! Incentives
Maintenance TechnicianWage range - $15.91 - $21.54Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc
Hourly Pay Range $16 - $22 Summary
Assists in the maintenance of facility to provide a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for residents, staff, and visitors.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnoses technical and mechanical problems and makes repairs as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintenance and beautification of facility and grounds.
- Conducts scheduled maintenance throughout physical plant and for all equipment.
- Maintains and tests the emergency power system to ensure availability of power to all entrances, exits, fire detection alarms and extinguishing equipment, and life support systems.
- Maintains all essential equipment (e.g., boiler room equipment, nursing unit/medication room refrigerators, kitchen refrigerators and freezers, etc.) in a safe operating condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands & Environment
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one (1) year physical plant and equipment experience in an institutional environment.
May be required to respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis. Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects. Employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.