Wimberley, Texas, USREQ #:
2021-06-02 14:10:32 About This Center
Deer Creek of Wimberley in Wimberley, TX is a 122-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Social Services Assistant DescriptionSummary
Provides services in support of responsibilities of the Social Services Department. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the completion of care plans and psychosocial assessments.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Coordinates care plan meetings with families.
- Helps resolve concerns of Resident and/or family.
- Makes room changes when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Social Services Assistant RequirementsQualifications
Physical Demands & Environment
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement of Residents. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.