Windsor, Colorado, USREQ #:
2021-06-04 01:07:33 About This Center
Windsor Healthcare Center is a caring work environment that strives every day to take great care of both residents and staff. Windsor Healthcare Center has had very good survey results and outcomes taking care of residents and we strive to give you continual support and training in your career. The Client Center is unique with two Dementia Care Units, both female and male, along with the traditional nursing home services. Windsor Healthcare Center will afford you the opportunity to work in a caring environment while honing unique skills as you grow in your career. Incentives
SchedulerWage range - $17.16 - $21.97Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc.
Hourly Pay Range $17 - $22 Summary
Responsible for maintaining the employee schedules for the facility in accordance with state, company and facility guidelines to ensure that patient care and staffing needs are appropriately addressed.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates, reports, and posts schedules of hourly staff.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with securing coverage.
- Maintains accurate attendance records and notifies management of attendance-related issues.
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to scheduling using company software programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands & Environment
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of computer.
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, reach, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.