Fort Collins, Colorado, USREQ #:
2021-06-04 01:14:56 About This Center
Fort Collins Healthcare Center has a strong sense of culture and camaraderie where all staff contribute to the team and are encouraged to share ideas and improve the outcomes of the Center. The entire leadership team meets with all newly hired employees for lunch during their orientation to get to know the new employees as a person instead of a position. The Fort Collins Healthcare Center's leadership team has a great deal of longevity together and is constantly out on the floor helping and interacting with the residents and staff. Incentives
Resident AssistantWage range - $11.10 - $13.06Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc.
Hourly Pay Range $11 - $13 Resident Assistants Needed! Are you in an industry that is cutting back your hours? Contact us today about a Resident Assistant position! The Health Care industry offers stability,competitivepay and benefits and the opportunity tomake a difference in our Resident's and Patient's lives daily! We are seeking dynamic and compassionate individualsto join ourculturebuilt upon RESPECT!Summary
Provides basic personal service to residents / patients under the direction and supervision of a RN, LPN, or LVN.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitcher, etc.
- Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing wheelchair.
- Makes up unoccupied beds.
- Responds to call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.