You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.Basic Function:
To direct and ensure the efficient operation of the front line and kitchen. Personal Requirements, Skills, and Abilities:
- Some high school courses preferred.
- Must be clean, neat and well groomed.
- Must have thorough knowledge of kitchen food preparation, register equipment operation and crew employment procedures.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work with fellow employees and customers.
- Must have good hearing to work with customers and fellow employees and to work the drive through when necessary.
- Must have good vision to observe store dynamics and to operate kitchen equipment safely.
- Must be honest.
- Must be assertive and aggressive, but well mannered.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and read recipes.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, cope with pressure and remain calm when challenging situations arise.
- Must work as team member and perform job duties with a minimum of disruption to customers or fellow employees.
- Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
- Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and accurately during rush periods.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service and cleanliness.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient service and quality products.
- Provide excellence in quality, service and cleanliness.
- Provide consistent product portions.
- Create and maintain a positive and cooperative atmosphere among employees and customers.
- Maintain knowledge and operation of all equipment and operations.
- Follows and abides by all safety rules, policies and procedures.
Job normally performed under close/general supervision with assistance provided for exceptional problems or duties. Position requires abundant customer contacts. Decision Making Responsibilities:
Must be able to observe, recognize, make decisions, react quickly, and adjust to different situations. Must be able to set priorities and react quickly to the needs of the customers, the dining room, and the work area. Working Conditions:
Work area temperature may be extreme and noise level may be high at times. May have to work without food or drink during busy times. Consequence of Errors:
Injured employees, dissatisfied customers, loss of revenue, damaged equipment. Key Activities:
- Quickly prepares customers' orders according to specifications and with the highest possible quality.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service, and cleanliness.
- Prioritizes work load, always serving customers first, then maintaining dining room, and then maintaining work area.
- Operates all kitchen equipment.
- Acknowledges and speaks to customers when possible in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Directs employees operating front line and kitchen.
- Reports any needed equipment and/or facilities repair to the Maintenance Department.