California Applicants, please click here to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, all while providing 5-star food and service! We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions from culinary, front of house and management teams. You will play an integral role in restaurant's leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals and create an environment of aloha fun. Come join us, share knowledge on each season's scratch cuisine, hand crafted cocktails, and provide guest with world class dining - taking them some place great!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination – Actively participate in a team environment, demonstrating genuine hospitality and team player skills to promote culinary success
- Set the course – Possess complete knowledge and ensure timely execution of all food menus/recipes – including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation
- Build the perfect oasis – Assist the chef in preparing high quality menu items
- Support your crew – Ensure safety, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen by maintaining specified agency standards
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 1+ years of high volume culinary/hospitality experience
- You have a current food handler's card and other certification as required by federal/state/local law
- You have basic knowledge of food/restaurant service skills
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.