WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you an LPN hunting for a job where you can show off your skills, get your student loans paid for, and work with some of the best people in healthcare? Then Trilogy is where you belong!
Our campus is one of over 120 Trilogy Senior Living communities across the Midwest. We treat clinically complex patients, have access to the latest technology available in our industry, and offer a list of benefits a mile long. Plus, we are Great Place to Work certified and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work. If you need more reasons to apply, here are a few: What's in it for you?
What you'll be doing:
- Student loan repayment, paid tuition, scholarships & tuition reimbursement
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- No agency staffing – we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Opportunities for career development through our Clinical Leaders of the Future and Nurse Mentor programs
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more
- Shift Differentials, 8 & 12-hour shifts offered
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrationsAnd so much more!
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit. Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a physician.
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- An associate degree in nursing from an accredited college/university.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid state LPN license and current, valid CPR certification required.
- Should be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
Waterford Place Health Campus
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 110 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4UTeam Trilogy – It's Where You Belong!Trilogy Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.