California Applicants, please click here to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is looking for creative, diverse, and energetic people to help us live the island life! Tommy Bahama has grown to include both men's and women's apparel, home and beach goods, and a thriving restaurant and bar business. Everything that bears the Tommy Bahama name is created with an unwavering eye towards quality. More than ever, our focus is on taking our guests someplace great — through exceptional service, upscale products, and delicious food and drinks. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, e-commerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. We would love to have you share your talents with us!
SET THE COURSE
The Associate Digital Merchandiser will support the Digital Merchandising team and help drive a best-in- class digital experience. This role supports daily, monthly and seasonal digital merchandising and promotional strategies across all site categories. The Specialist will QA landing page experiences for emails and other digital marketing traffic channels to the site. The role will also support the team with reporting and learned insights.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Perform the daily QA of the website. This includes new product, category and pricing/promotions prior to go-live.
- Analyze inventory for new items and merchandising tracking; communicate the status for promoted or featured launches (on time, delayed, etc.)
- Merchandise products within specific categories from the direction of the Digital Merchants.
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure all upcoming products have images, copy, and pricing
- Update and create Digital Content Plan document as needed with direction from Digital Merchandisers
- Assist with price changes, sale and color face-out changes
- Support site photography asset planning process and data needs
- Support weekly business reporting and supply cross-functional teams with relevant information
- Initiate communication with Guest Service team for monthly publish review meetings
- Support Ratings and Reviews program, respond to guests and follow up with cross functional teams
- Partner with the Digital Merchants on other ad hoc projects
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Fashion Merchandising, or equivalent and relevant work experience
- 2+ years of eCommerce/Merchandising experience
- Computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- AEM experience a plus
- Outlook Applications such as Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, etc. a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, flexible and works well in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish. Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish.